APGVB Net Banking platform allows customers to utilize their banking needs through a secure website anytime, anyplace at their convenience. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank was founded in 2006 and have 768 Branches spread all over Andhra Pradesh. APGVB is sponsored by SBI.
If you want to avail other banking services like block/unblock credit card or debit card, requesting for a new cheque book, etc., you can visit your nearest branch of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank or visit their official website www.apgvbank.in.
APGVB Net Banking Register
APGV customer have to visit Bank branch and fill a form for online Net Banking services and submit to Bank Branch. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank will send User ID and Password onto your communication address with 5-7 days via registered post. After getting User ID and Password, you have to activate that User ID for Net Banking.
APGVB Net Banking Login
After receiving net banking login details on your address, now you can use TJSB Net banking online. Following steps you can follow to login APGV Net Banking:
- First of all, visit APGVB Official website: www.apgvbank.in
- On Right Side click on “Net Banking Login.”
- click on button “Click Here to Login.”
- Click on Personal or Corporate button. it will show you Login screen.
- Now Enter User ID & Password.
- Click on Submit button.
- Now you can use “APGVB Net Banking.”
APGVB Net Banking Reset Password
If you forget your APGVB Net Banking password, then you can reset it online using the Online Password Generation facility. This facility enables the customer to access his/her account instantly in case they have forgotten their Net Banking password. Here are the steps:
- First of all, visit APGVB Net Banking Official website: www.apgvbank.in
- On Home Page you will see, click on “Net Banking Login.”
- In Next Screen, Click on “Click Here to Login.”
- You will see Personal or Corporate button. it will show you Login screen.
- Now Click on Forget Password Link.
- Enter your User ID.
- You will receive OTP on your registered Mobile.
- Enter that OTP and now you can change your Password
APGVB Customer Care, Toll Free, Contact Address
Toll Free No :1800-121-0354/1800-425-7900
Bank Mitra Toll Free No : 1800 425 2274
ATM Toll Free No : 1800 3000 0620/1800-123-6230
APGVB Missed Call Alert : 9289222024
Other Bank Net Banking: