Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form is to transfer money to another bank account. RTGS Limit is above 2 lakh. Bank of Maharashtra NEFT Form is for transferring money below Rs. 2 lakh to any bank account. You have to fill the RTGS Form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. Banks Guide is the best place to download the Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form or NEFT Challan Form.
Bank of Maharashtra RTGS and NEFT System
Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country.
- Bank of Maharashtra NEFT Timings: Time for transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 8 AM To 7:00 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 4:30 PM. After 3.30 pm Charges of Rs.2 lakh to Rs.5 lakh is Rs.35 [30+5 tax] and for Above Rs.5 lakh is Rs.57 [50+7 tax]Rs.57.
- Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Timings: Time for transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 8 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
How to Fill Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form or NEFT Form?
When you see Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form or NEFT Form you will find many sections in that form. You need to follow the following steps to fill the Bank of Maharashtra NEFT/RTGS form without facing any issue:
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The Right section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details and left section is for customer copy.
- While sending RTGS/NEFT, the customer has to fill information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and complete Amount transfer.
- The bank will “Branch-Use Only” Section after completing transaction where they will mention transaction id etc. there.
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
Download Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form or NEFT Form
Other Bank NEFT and RTGS Forms: