Fixed Deposit or FD is a good interest rate investment option. Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank offers a Fixed Deposit Account with a high interest rate. Fixed Deposit can open for the duration of a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of ten years. Fixed Deposit gives you a high-interest rate on your deposit amount. The Deposit minimum amount is depending upon the bank.
Benefits of Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Fixed Deposit
- You get a higher interest rate on your fixed Deposit while comparing with saving accounts.
- Multiple fixed deposits can open.
- Allahabad Bank also gives a loan on your fixed Deposit so that, you don’t need to break your Deposit for your need.
- You can get an Rs.1.5 lakh exemption under Section 80 C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- If you are a senior citizen, then you will get a high-interest rate on your Fixed Deposit account.
Fixed Deposit Eligibility
- Fixed Deposits can open the name of Individual, Joint, Society, Company, Partnership, etc.
- The applicant must have a savings account in the bank.
Income Tax Facts on Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Fixed Deposit Interest
If you are looking for income tax fact on Fixed Deposit interest, then you can check below:
- If Fixed Deposit interest is less then Rs. 40, 000/-, then the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank will deduct TDS on interest.
- Interest earned on Fixed Deposit is taxable. It will treat as Income from Other Sources.
- If you don’t want to pay any TDS on Fixed Deposit, then you have to submit Form 15G and Form 15H in Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank.
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Tax Benefit Fixed Deposit
- Interest Rate is 6.5% for 5 years term deposits.
- The amount can not withdraw before five years.
- The deposit account can not transfer to another bank.
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate
|enor||Existing (w.e.f. 10.04.2018)||Revised (w.e.f.01.06.2018 )|
|7 to 14 days||5.00%||5.00%|
|15 to 29days||5.00%||5.00%|
|30to 45 days||5.00%||5.00%|
|46to 60 days||5.25%||5.25%|
|270 daysTo less than 1 year||6.50%||6.50%|
|above 1yr to less than 2 yrs||6.70%||6.80%|
|2 yrs to upto 3 yrs||6.70%||6.70%|
|Above 3yr to less than 5yrs||6.80%||6.80%|
|5yrs to less than 8yrs||6.70%||6.70%|
|8yrs to upto10 yrs||6.70%||6.70%|
|Additional for Senior Citizens||0.60%||0.60%|