BOI Net Banking platform allows customers to fulfil your banking needs through a secure website anytime, anyplace at your convenience. Bank was founded in 1906 , and now the bank has 5000 branches all across India. If you want to avail other banking services like block/unblock credit card or debit card, requesting for a new cheque book, etc., you can visit your nearest branch of Bank of India or visit their official website www.bankofindia.co.in.
Net Banking offers you a convenient way of carrying out your Banking needs without visiting the branch. It saves your time and money, which usually get spent in visiting the branch for carrying out such banking transactions.
BOI Net Banking Register and Online Active
You need to go BOI Bank branch ( where your bank account is associated). Now, you have to fill a form for online net banking services and submit to Bank Branch. BOI Bank will send User ID and Password onto your communication address with 5-7 days via registered post.
BOI Net Banking Login and Activate
- First of you must have following brower to access internet banking of Bank of India:
Internet Explorer 9 & above Mozilla Firefox 34 & above Chrome 40 & above Safari 7 & above with screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- Now visit official Website of Bank of india : www.bankofindia.co.in, on right side you will see menu of Internet banking
- It will take you Bank of india Retail Net banking login page .
- Now Enter your User ID and Pass and click on Submit.
- it will take you on main page of your Corporate Company Account.
BOI Net Banking Reset Password
If you forget your net banking password, then you can reset it online using the Online Password Generation facility. This facility enables the customer to access his/her account instantly in case they have forgotten their Net Banking password.
- Now visit official Website of Bank of india : www.bankofindia.com, on right side you will see menu of Internet banking
- Now Click on “Forget Password” button.
- Enter User ID, Debit Cum ATM Card No, ATM Pin and Debit Cum ATM Card Expiry Date. Click on Submit
- Now you will get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and click on Continue.
- Now you can enter a new Password and retype password and click on submit.
- it will reset BOINet Banking Password
BOI Net Banking Unblock User ID
Sometime, too many wrong login attempts can block your Net Banking User ID. You cannot login into BOI Net Banking platform until you request to unblock User ID. you have to fill a form to unblock user id and submit it to your nearest BOI branch. It will take near about 1 day to unblock your User ID.
|Bank||Bank of India|
|Customer Care 24×7||1800 220 229 / 1800 103 1906 / 022-4091 9191|
|Helpline Number / Toll-Free Number||1800 220 229 / 1800 103 1906 / 022-4091 9191|
Other Bank Net Banking: