Corporation Bank RTGS Form is using for transfer money above 2 lakh from any Corporation Bank Account. Corporation Bank NEFT Form is using for transfer amount less than 2 lakh from any Corporation Bank Account. You need to fill RTGS form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. Now you can Download Corporation Bank RTGS form / NEFT Form here for transfer of Funds in India. Banks Guide is the best place to download Corporation Bank RTGS Form, Corporation Bank NEFT Challan Form.
Corporation Bank RTGS System and RBL Bank NEFT System
Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country.
- Corporation Bank NEFT Timings: Time for transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 8 AM To 7:00 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 4:30 PM. After 3.30 pm Charges of Rs.2 lakh to Rs.5 lakh is Rs.35 [30+5 tax] and for Above Rs.5 lakh is Rs.57 [50+7 tax]Rs.57.
- Corporation Bank RTGS Timings: Time for transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 8 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
How to Fill Corporation Bank RTGS Form or Corporation Bank NEFT Form?
When you see Corporation Bank RTGS Form or RBL Bank NEFT Form you will find many sections in that form. You need to follow the following steps to fill Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS form without facing any issue:
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The Right section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details and left section is for customer copy.
- While sending RTGS/NEFT, the customer has to fill information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and complete Amount transfer.
- The bank will “Branch-Use Only” Section after completing transaction where they will mention transaction id etc. there.
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
Download Corporation Bank RTGS Form or Corporation Bank NEFT Form
Download Corporation Bank RTGS Form / Corporation Bank NEFT Form
Other Banks RTGS Form or NEFT Forms
Vijaya Bank RTGS Form PDF – Vijaya Bank NEFT Form PDF
Allahabad Bank RTGS Form PDF – Allahabad Bank NEFT Form PDF
Dhanalakshmi Bank RTGS Form PDF – Dhanalakshmi Bank NEFT Form PDF
Canara Bank RTGS Form Pdf Download – Canara Bank NEFT Form Pdf
Axis Bank RTGS Form PDF – Axis Bank NEFT Form PDF
KVB RTGS/NEFT Form Pdf Download – KVB Bank Duplicate Debit Card Form Pdf
Standard Chartered Bank RTGS Form Pdf Download – Standard Chartered Bank NEFT Form Pdf
ICICI Bank RTGS Form Pdf Download – ICICI Bank NEFT Form Pdf
Central Bank of India RTGS Form PDF – Central Bank of India NEFT Form PDF
SBI RTGS Form Pdf Download – SBI Bank NEFT Form Pdf
HDFC RTGS Form Pdf Download – HDFC NEFT Form Pdf
Andhra Bank RTGS Form Pdf – Andhra Bank NEFT Form Pdf
Dena Bank RTGS Form PDF – Dena Bank NEFT Form PDF
1 thought on “Corporation Bank RTGS Form PDF or NEFT Form PDF Download”