Bank of India was founded 7th Sept, 1906. Bank was private until 1961 when it was nationalised with other 13 banks. Bank of India has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices and 8 NBG Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidiaries and 1 joint venture abroad.
Toll Free Number: 1800 220 229 / 1800 103 1906 / 022-4091 9191
Internet Banking offers you a convenient way of carrying out your Banking needs without visiting the branch. It saves your time and money, which usually get spent in visiting the branch for carrying out such banking transactions.
BOI Corporate Net Banking Register and Online Active
You need to go BOI Bank branch ( where your bank account is associated). Now, you have to fill a form for online net banking services and submit to Bank Branch. BOI Bank will send User ID and Password onto your communication address with 5-7 days via registered post.
BOI Corporate Net Banking Login
Many people asked how to corporate login into Bank of India website. Here are the steps you have to follow to login into your company corporate account of Bank of India:
- First of you must have following brower to access internet banking of Bank of India:
Internet Explorer 9 & above Mozilla Firefox 34 & above Chrome 40 & above Safari 7 & above with screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- Now visit official Website of Bank of india : www.bankofindia.co.in, on right side you will see menu of Internet banking
- It will take you Bank of india Internet banking login page .
- Now Enter your Corp ID, User ID and Pass and click on Submit.
- it will take you on main page of your Corporate Company Account.
|Bank||Bank of India|
|Customer Care||1800 220 229 / 1800 103 1906 / 022-4091 9191|
|Helpline Number / Toll-Free Number||1800 220 229 / 1800 103 1906 / 022-4091 9191|