All banks supply a credit card to their users. If you enter your PIN wrongly three times, it can be rendered inaccessible or lost altogether – despite any reason necessitating unblocking it by yourself! If the card is not received at home, consider visiting an ICICI branch in order to complete debit card activation procedures and then submit an application for replenishment (if necessary). It should go without saying that this guide provides comprehensive information about how to unblock ICICI ATM Card step-by-step so as not overlook anything.
Things required to unblock ICICI Credit Card
There are a few things that you need to have with you to unblock your IDBI debit card.
- ICICI Debit Card
- Account Number
- Your Signature
- Photo ID
How to unblock ICICI Credit card in Branch?
Follow these simple steps to unlock your ICICI Credit card in Branch.
Step 1: Head to the ICICI Branch where your Credit Card is blocked and present the required documents.
Step 2: The Branch staff will verify your account and unblock your Credit Card. You will be notified via email about this process.
Step 3: Make sure to keep your PIN safe and never share it with anyone. If you forget your PIN, you can still use the Debit Card by entering the last six digits of your Account Number.
How to unblock ICICI Credit card in ATM?
Follow these simple steps to unlock your ICICI Credit card in ATM.
Step 1: Swipe your ICICI Credit Card at the ATM.
Step 2: Enter your PIN and press OK.
Step 3: The ATM will display a message saying that your Credit Card has been unlocked.
How to unblock ICICI Credit card using Net Banking?
If you are using Net Banking, follow these simple steps:
1. Login to your Net Banking account.
2. Click on the My Accounts tab and select your Credit Card from the Accounts overview.
3. On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see a message stating that your Credit Card has been locked and needs to be activated.
4. Enter your Account Number, PIN and Date of Birth (DOB) in the appropriate fields and click on Activate.
5. You will now be asked to confirm your activation by entering your Security Code. Click on Confirm and your Credit Card will be unlocked.