ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational financial institution. Bank was established in the month of January 1994 under the name of Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI). It is the second largest Indian Bank in terms of market capitalization and assets. It is also one of the top four banks in India. ICICI Bank has 575 branches across India and is also located in sixteen other countries.
|Full Name of the Bank||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India|
|Type of the Bank||Private Bank|
|Headquarter||ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, India|
|Key People||Girish Chandra Chaturvedi|
(Chairman), Sandeep Bakhshi
(MD & CEO)
|Customer Services Number||1860 120 7777, 1800 103 8181|
ICICI Bank Internet Banking & its Benefits
ICICI bank provides a diverse selection of its options for products as well as financial solutions, such as the internet-based banking service. Bank began its internet banking service in 1998, that is now accessible 24/7 anywhere , any time of the year. With ICICI Bank Net Banking You don’t have to visit the bank to verify your bank status or perform any transaction. You can perform everything one click away from your own home.
However, to complete what you have to do is have to Register and Activate your ICICI Bank Net Banking account to receive an account ID as well as a password ( and it is mandatory that you are an account holder with ICICI Bank), So If you’d like to find details on how to sign up and then activate ICICI Bank Net Banking and create a user ID and password follow the steps provided below the heading.
In order to sign up for this online banking service, you will need certain information about the bank account you have, such as the account number of your bank or account passbook, your registered mobile number, as well as ATM/Debit card details.
So without any more words, let’s begin this article on “ICICI Bank Net Banking.”
How To Register & Activate ICICI Bank Net Banking Account?
Now follow the steps given below to register & activate the ICICI Bank Net Banking account:-
- First of all, open any trusted browser like chrome in your phone or pc and go to the official website of ICICI Bank icicibank.com.
- You will reach on the homepage of the ICICI bank site; here, you can see the option New User? On the upper right corner side. Click on that. Then a new page will open, there find the option I want my user ID and click on that.
- Now you will reach on the Know your user ID page. Here you have to fill up your bank account number in which you want to activate internet banking services and enter your registered mobile number (if it asked), then click on the Go button.
- Now you will be asked for the details of your ATM/Debit card, so entre the detail and click on the Go button.
- Now a confirmation message will appear on your screen that Your User Id has been successfully sent on your registered mobile number. After that, you need a login password, and for this, see the option Generate Now in front of the New login Password, click on that and then click on Continue/Proceed button.
- Now you will reach on the Generate Password Online page. Here entre your obtained new user ID and then click on the Go button. After that, you will be asked to enter your registered mobile number, so entre that and again click on the Go button.
- Then you will be asked to enter the OTP (One Time Password), which you have received via mobile number. So fill up the login password and then click on the Go button.
- Now create the new login password, and don’t forget to create a strong, safe, and secure password. Then click on the Go button. After clicking on the Go button, you will see the message on the screen that you have successfully generated user-id & password.
- Now press the Login Now button. Then you will reach on the ICICI bank login page where you can log in to your account by using your net created used ID & password. When you successfully log in, you can see the Dashboard/Homepage of your account. Now you can use all the services and facilities of your net banking account anytime from anywhere.
So these are the steps of Registering and activating the ICICI Bank Net Banking facility, And by following this, you can register & activate the ICICI Bank net banking account?
ICICI Bank Net Banking – Login Details & Transfer Funds/Money To Other Banks
So after successfully register & activate your account for net banking, let’s see how to log in and transfer money to another bank account. So Just follow the steps which are given below to log into your ICICI net banking account:-
- 1. So again, open any trusted browser like chrome in your phone or pc and go to the official website of the ICICI Bank icicibank.com. You will reach on the homepage of the ICICI bank site; here, you can see the option Login, click on that.
- Then you will reach onto the login page of the net banking account, so enter your user ID and login password and click on the Login button. After that, you will reach onto the Dashboard/Homepage of your account. Now here find the option Fund Transfer, click on that.
- Then you will be asked to add a payee, so click on the option Add New Payee.
- Then click on the Add Now button, it’s your choice where you want to send money in the same bank account or another bank account.
- Now, you will be asked to fill up the details of the new payee, so entre all the requested information and then click on the Submit button. Then click on the Next button.
- Then you will be asked for confirmation, so recheck the details that you fill up and then click the Submit button. Now, click on the confirm payee button.
- Then enter the OTP (One Time Password), which will come on your register mobile number, and then click on the Confirm button. Then you will be requested to wait for 30 minutes to add the payees on your payee list.
- So after 30 minutes, again log in to your account and go to the option Fund Transfer. Now select the payee whom you add in your payee list.
- Then fill up the transaction details like amount, remark, payment method (IMPS), then click the proceed to pay button. Now enter your debit card details and the OTP and then click on the Submit button.
Then a message will appear on your screen that your payment is successful. You will also receive a message on your mobile number or email.
Note:- when you send money first time using your net banking account, then it is required that persons should be added to your Payees list. Once you successfully add it, then you can send them money anytime. This process is required when you send the first time.
Some More Question & Answer related to ICICI Bank
Q. Is ICICI bank safe?
A. Yes, ICICI bank is safe and secure.
Q. Can open ICICI bank account online?
A. Yes, ICICI Bank provides facilities to open an account online through its official website.
Q. Can close ICICI bank account online?
A. No, ICICI bank doesn’t provide you the facility to close the account online, If you want to close your bank account then you have to visit the Bank.
Q. Do ICICI bank charges for IMPS?
A. Yes, ICICI Bank has started levying fees for IMPS service on the internet and mobile banking from 1 April 2012.
Q. What does ICICI bank do?
A. ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial service company. It provides various range of its banking products like Retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, wealth management, credit cards, finance, and insurance.