J&K Bank RTGS Form is using for transfer money above 2 lakh from any J&K Bank Account. J&K Bank NEFT Form is using for transfer amount less than 2 lakh from any Corporation Bank Account. You need to fill RTGS form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. Now you can Download Corporation Bank RTGS form / NEFT Form here for transfer of Funds in India. Banks Guide is the best place to download J&K Bank RTGS Form, J&K Bank NEFT Challan Form.
J&K Bank RTGS System and RBL Bank NEFT System
Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country.
- J&K Bank NEFT Timings: Time for transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 8 AM To 7:00 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 4:30 PM. After 3.30 pm Charges of Rs.2 lakh to Rs.5 lakh is Rs.35 [30+5 tax] and for Above Rs.5 lakh is Rs.57 [50+7 tax]Rs.57.
- J&K Bank RTGS Timings: Time for transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 8 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
How to Fill J&K Bank RTGS Form or J&K Bank NEFT Form?
When you see J&K Bank RTGS Form or RBL Bank NEFT Form you will find many sections in that form. You need to follow the following steps to fill Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS form without facing any issue:
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The Right section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details and left section is for customer copy.
- While sending RTGS/NEFT, the customer has to fill information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and complete Amount transfer.
- The bank will “Branch-Use Only” Section after completing transaction where they will mention transaction id etc. there.
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
Download J&K Bank RTGS Form or J&K Bank NEFT Form
Other Banks RTGS Form or NEFT Forms