KVB RTGS Form is using for transfer money above 2 lakh from any KVB Bank Account. KVB NEFT Form is using for transfer amount less than 2 lakh from any KVB Bank Account. For NEFT/RTGS in KVB Bank, you need to fill RTGS/NEFT form to make the transaction. Now you can Download KVB Bank RTGS/NEFT form here for transfer of Funds in India. This is the best place to download KVB Bank RTGS Form.
Information Required for transfer of Funds
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account no.
- Name of the beneficiary bank
- Name of the beneficiary customer
- Account no. of the beneficiary customer
- Sender to receiver information, if any
- IFSC Beneficiary Bank branch.
Download KVB Bank RTGS/NEFT Form
Download KVB Bank Duplicate Debit Card Form