Since Aadhaar has made it compulsory to link with the Axis Bank account, account holders are searching for the easiest ways to connect their bank account with Aadhaar. To ease the connecting process, Axis Bank has provided both online and offline methods because of its customers for Aadhaar seeding. Here is how the Axis Bank customers can link their Aadhaar.
Link Aadhaar with Axis Bank Account Online
Bank Account holders who have online net banking can do this online process to link Aadhaar number. If you don’t have online net banking, then you have to apply for that. After activating net banking, you can follow the below process to link Aadhaar Number:
- First of all, you have to visit the Axis Bank online net banking.
- Now, Login with your given user name and password.
- After that, click on the “Services” tab.
- Now, click on “other Services”.
- After that, click on the “Link Your Aadhaar” link.
- Now, Select your account from the dropdown list.
- Enter your customer ID.
- Now, enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and click on submit.
- You will get an OTP on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Enter that number and click on Validate.
- Now you have Aadhaar linking request with bank Account successfully.
- Axis Bank will process your request in a few days after validating everything.
Link Aadhaar with Axis Bank Account Offline
If you don’t have online net banking, then you have to visit the nearest Axis Bank branch. You have to follow the below procedure to link Aadhaar number with Bank Account Offline:
- First of all, visit your nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Now, you have to fill the “Axis Bank Aadhaar Seeding Form.”
- Submit “Aadhaar Seeding Form” with a Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Now, in a few days, you will receive a confirmation message from the bank to link your Aadhaar Number with Bank Account.
Other Bank Services: