Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) was founded in 1926 by Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar, spread over a network of 569 branches and supervised by 11 Regional Offices. Lakshmi Vilas Bank helps customers to secure their financial transactions around the world via their secure net banking platform. With the help of net banking, now the customer can avoid long queues in banks for their financial transactions.
If you want to avail other banking services like block/unblock credit card or debit card, requesting for a new cheque book, etc., you can visit your near branch of Lakshmi Vilas bank or visit their official website www.lvbank.com.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Online Net Banking Register
To get online net banking login details from Lakshmi Vilas bank, first, you have to register your mobile number with your account. For this, you have to personally visit your home branch (where your account is associated). There you have to fill a form to register your mobile number and submit it to the bank. After that, your mobile number will be registered with your account. Now you have to follow these steps to activate Lakshmi Vilas net banking online:
- To enable your net banking in Lakshmi Vilas Bank, you have to visit the official website: http://www.lvbank.com
- Now click on “Form Centre” Menu on Right side below Net banking Section.
- It will take you to download page where you will find many sections like Net Banking Application Forms, VISA DEBIT/GIFT Card Forms, SMS BANKING FORMS, etc. There you have to click on Net Banking Retails Form or Net Banking Corporate or Current A/C Net Banking Form.
- Now fill that form and submit it to your home branch.
- LVB will send your Net Banking User ID and Password onto your bank account mentioned address.
- Again visit the official website and click on Net Banking Section on the top right side.
- It will take you to Net Banking login page where you have to click on “New User Activate” Menu. It will be available below “Reset Login Password.”
- Now it will take you onto a new screen name “New User Activate.” There you have to put received user id and click on Submit
- You will get OTP on your registered Mobile number with LVB. Now enter that OTP and Click on Submit
- It will activate Your customer ID for LVB Net Banking
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Online Net Banking Login
- Visit the official website and click on Net Banking Section on the top right side.
- Now it will take you new LVB Net Banking Page there you have to Enter User ID and Password and click on Submit
- It will take you to your customer bank account associated with LVB.
|Bank||Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|Net Banking Support Email IDemail@example.com|
|Helpline Number / Toll-Free Number||1800-425-2233|
|Net Banking Activate Issue Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|