RBL Bank RTGS Form is using for transfer money above 2 lakh from any RBL Bank Account. RBL Bank NEFT Form is using for transfer amount less than 2 lakh from any RBL Bank Account. You need to fill RTGS form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. Now you can Download RBL Bank RTGS form / NEFT Form here for transfer of Funds in India. Banks Guide is the best place to download RBL Bank RTGS Form, RBL Bank NEFT Challan Form.
RBL Bank RTGS System and RBL Bank NEFT System
Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country.
- RBL Bank NEFT Timings: Time for transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 4:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 4:30 PM.
- RBL Bank RTGS Timings: Time for transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
How to Fill RBL Bank RTGS Form or RBL Bank NEFT Form?
When you see RBL Bank RTGS Form or RBL Bank NEFT Form you will find many sections in that form. You need to follow the following steps to fill RBL Bank NEFT/RTGS form without facing any issue:
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The Right section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details and left section is for customer copy.
- While sending RTGS/NEFT, the customer has to fill information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and complete Amount transfer.
- The bank will “Branch-Use Only” Section after completing transaction where they will mention transaction id etc. there.
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
Download RBL Bank RTGS Form or RBL Bank NEFT Form
Other Banks RTGS Form or NEFT Forms