If the amount is deducted from Unauthorized Transaction from your SBI Bank account, then you have to act on this immediately. SBI Bank is one largest bank in India. The bank is known for its Excellent Customer Services. In this post, we will tell you how to respond against Unauthorized Transaction in your SBI Bank Account.
Register Complaints about Unauthorized Transaction in SBI Bank Account
if the amount is deducted you have to immediately take action for that. You have to contact SBI Customer Care to report for the authorized transaction. Here are the methods from which you can contact SBI customer care:
- Online Complaint Register: SBI has the option to register an online complaint against unauthorized Transactions.
- Call Customer Care: You can on SBI Customer Care Helpline 24×7 to report unauthorized Transactions.
- Email Customer Care: You can also send email to SBI Customer Care to report unauthorized Transactions.
SBI Online Complaint Register about Unauthorized Transaction
Follow these steps to register an online complaint about Unauthorized Transaction:
- First of all Visit SBI Customer Care website: SBI Customer Care.
- Now Click on “Complaints and Compliments”.
- it will take you to the next page.
- Now Click on “Want to register an unauthorized Transaction”.
- It will open a form for complaint register.
- Now enter your Account number, Complainant Name, Mobile, Email, etc.
- Select Products & Services e.g. “Mobile Banking Anywhere unauthorized Txn”.
- Now Select Nature Of complaint e.g. “Transaction Not done by Customer”.
- Enter Transaction Date, Amount and Txn Id/UTR No.
- Tell a brief about the complaint.
- Enter Captcha Code and Click on Submit.
- Now you have successfully registered a complaint about unauthorized Transaction in SBI customer care.
SBI Bank Customer Email for Complaint Register about Unauthorized Transaction
if the customer wants help from SBI or has any complaint regarding customer services then the customer can send email to email@example.com with problem details.
SBI Bank Customer Care Helpline for Complaint Register about Unauthorized Transaction
SBI provides Helpline Number to register complaints about the problems. Customer can call on SBI Bank Helpline 1800 425 3800/1800 425 3800 at Working hours of the day. The Executive will pick the call and will ask your problem and you will get a Ticket ID. With this Ticket ID, customer can check status on his/her Complaint.
Other Bank Services: