SBI RTGS Form is using for transfer money above 2 lakh from any SBI Bank Account. SBI NEFT Form is using for transfer amount less than 2 lakh from any SBI Bank Account. For NEFT/RTGS in SBI Bank, you need to fill RTGS Form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. Now you can Download SBI RTGS Form / SBI NEFT Form here for transfer of Funds in India. This is the best place to download SBI Bank RTGS Form, SBI Bank NEFT Challan Form.
RTGS System or NEFT System
Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer system (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiarys account in another bank across the country.
How to Fill SBI RTGS/NEFT Offline Form?
When you see SBI RTGS Form or SBI NEFT Form you will find many sections in that form. You need to follow following steps to fill SBI NEFT/RTGS form with out facing any issue:
- You will find there is two sections in NEFT/RTGS form. Left section is for customer to fill details and right section is for bank to fill details.
- While sending RTGS/NEFT, customer have to fill information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and Amount need to be transfer.
- Right Section will be filled by bank after completing transaction where they will mention transaction id etc there.
- For RTGS amount should be greater then Rs. 2,00,000.
Information Required for transfer of Funds
- Amount Transfer
- Beneficiary Account no.
- Name of the beneficiary bank
- Name of the beneficiary customer
- Account no. of the beneficiary customer
- IFSC code of the Beneficiary Bank branch.
Download SBI Bank RTGS form / NEFT Form
Other Banks RTGS Form or NEFT Forms