State Bank of India RTGS Form is to transfer money to another bank account. RTGS Limit is above 2 lakh. The State Bank of India NEFT Form is for transferring money below Rs. 2 lakh to any bank account. You have to fill the RTGS Form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. Banks Guide is the best place to download the State Bank of India RTGS Form or NEFT Challan Form.
State Bank of India RTGS and NEFT System
Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country.
- State Bank of India NEFT Timings: Time for transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 8 AM To 7:00 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 4:30 PM. After 3.30 pm Charges of Rs.2 lakh to Rs.5 lakh is Rs.35 [30+5 tax] and for Above Rs.5 lakh is Rs.57 [50+7 tax]Rs.57.
- State Bank of India RTGS Timings: Time for transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 8 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
How to Fill State Bank of India RTGS Form or NEFT Form?
When you see State Bank of India RTGS Form or NEFT Form you will find many sections in that form. You need to follow the following steps to fill the State Bank of India NEFT/RTGS form without facing any issue:
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The Right section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details and left section is for customer copy.
- While sending RTGS/NEFT, the customer has to fill information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and complete Amount transfer.
- The bank will “Branch-Use Only” Section after completing transaction where they will mention transaction id etc. there.
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
Download State Bank of India RTGS Form or NEFT Form
Download State Bank of India RTGS Form / NEFT Form
Other Banks Forms:
Indian Overseas Bank RTGS Form PDF or NEFT Form PDF
Yes Bank RTGS Form PDF or NEFT Form PDF Download