Vijaya Bank RTGS Form is using for transfer money above 2 lakh from any Vijaya Bank Account. Vijaya Bank NEFT Form is using for transfer amount less than 2 lakh from any Vijaya Bank Bank Account. You need to fill RTGS form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. Now you can Download Vijaya Bank Bank RTGS form / NEFT Form here for transfer of Funds in India. Banks Guide is the best place to download Vijaya Bank RTGS Form, Vijaya Bank NEFT Challan Form.
Vijaya Bank RTGS System and Vijaya Bank NEFT System
Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer system (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country.
- Vijaya Bank NEFT Timings : Time for transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 4:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th ) : 10 AM To 4:30 PM.
- Vijaya Bank RTGS Timings: Time for transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th ) : 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
How to Fill Vijaya Bank RTGS Form or Vijaya Bank NEFT Form?
When you see Vijaya Bank RTGS Form or Vijaya Bank NEFT Form you will find many sections in that form. You need to follow following steps to fill Vijaya Bank NEFT/RTGS form without facing any issue:
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary Details and below section is for Remitter details.
- While sending RTGS/NEFT, the customer has to fill information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and complete Amount transfer.
- The bank will “Branch Use Only” Section after completing transaction where they will mention transaction id etc. there.
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
Download Vijaya Bank RTGS Form or Vijaya Bank NEFT Form
Other Banks RTGS Form or NEFT Forms